Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The battery is worse than any other device

(Topic created on: 09-06-2024 03:44 AM)
Owusu sin
First Poster
Options

i have one plus 12 and the battery is really good and iphone 15 pro max is good too but this samsung s24 ultra is ***** and also here am not a big fan of apple but the ecosystem of apple keep its battery drin problem far from Samsung. Also i am using one plus 12 and the battery is really good . 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
siimmaa
Explorer
Options
I have also the same problem..not happy with the battery backup on my S24 ultra
0 Likes
Del1701
Pioneer
Options

Same here since the May update, I'm hoping that the June update fixes it.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

How long have you owned the phone @Owusu sin  🤔 

In the early stages the phone is in the learning phase for approximately 2 weeks ,and the battery is new so will take a few charge and discharge cycles to reach optimum output. 

In your Device Care Section under Battery this will show what apps are using the battery. 

There is an optimisation tool there too. 

A generic troubleshooting step is > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too { Possibly excluding the s²⁴ Series of phone's } 

And Safe Mode can help > Safe Mode  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ turns off downloaded apps and themes etc which may highlight an app or theme that's causing conflict. Alternatively long press the power off button and then ling hold on Turn Off to get to Safe Mode. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Sabclips
Pioneer
Options
I have used an iPhone once and turned to Samsung and thought I would never go back. But to be honest, the battery life on the S24 series is nowhere near what's on iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max, especially on cellular data. A friend uses an iPhone Pro max and charged it last night before bedtime. The battery is about 96% at 13:00. My S24+ is at 87%. We both haven't used it since last charged. FYI, we leave in a few blocks away with almost identical network signal strength
0 Likes
Sabclips
Pioneer
Options
Snapdragon and exynos are not as efficient as the A bionic chips of apple. I will argue that the one UI 6.1 is a battery draining monster as most S23 users who recently updated their devices are reporting a massive drop in battery life
0 Likes
Members_GJ1BDgG
First Poster
Options

After 2 months of using s24 ULTRA - Moisture has been detected in your charger/USB port......This massage appears and not allowing me to charge my phone. Troubleshooting completed and factory reset  didn't help either. Send back to Samsung repair under warranty. Unfortunately no replacement given for a time of repair !!!!!

0 Likes