Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Offer Claims

(Topic created on: 31-05-2024 06:35 AM)
GB38
First Poster
Options

I am wonder how often does samsung hold these offers such as "buying a s24,s24+ or s24 ultra between the dates of 03/04/24 to 03/30/24 and be able to claim a Samsung Tab S6 Lite" and when will the next one of these offers come up giving away a tablet or other products like the galaxy buds or the watch6 for buying a s24 series phone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's basically the luck of the draw as to what offers are available when a person decides to pull the trigger to buy @GB38 

Pre orders nowadays in the UK are much better but if those don't interest a person id say hang on to keep looking at Samsung.com to buy when the offers are a go for you. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there and welcome to the Forum

Samsung have offers on most of the time and they change regularly. They don't, however, publish them in advance so it is a case of regularly checking the Samsung website and those of retailers.
0 Likes
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It's basically the luck of the draw as to what offers are available when a person decides to pull the trigger to buy @GB38 

Pre orders nowadays in the UK are much better but if those don't interest a person id say hang on to keep looking at Samsung.com to buy when the offers are a go for you. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes