Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24u fed up!

(Topic created on: 19-05-2024 09:10 AM)
jevives
Apprentice
Options
Battery draining so fast and kept with exactly same app that my s24 wife. S24 is far quicker than s24u, feeling I'm not alone but Samsung is not helping at all (I'm ready to move away from Samsung...money wasted!)
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Did you attempt any troubleshooting? How long does the battery last 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@jevives: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing battery issues with your Galaxy S24 Ultra. How long have you owned the phone? If it's been less than 2 weeks then please be aware that the device will still be in it's optimisation period, whereby it will monitor your usage patterns, and adjust accordingly to improve the overall battery life.

If this isn't applicable then please charge the phone to 100%, use it as you would normally until it reaches around 30%, then head to Settings > Battery, and tap on the usage graph. Are there any apps or features listed at the bottom of the page that are using a higher than expected amount of battery? 

MtjP
Journeyman
Options

I would try wiping "cache partition"  and if that doesn't help I would do factory reset and wouldn't restore app settings and apps.

From my experience usually Google maps needs to be optimised for the newer models, but  Device Care always warned me about it...

So...

0 Likes