Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow just wow

(Topic created on: 03-05-2023 05:06 PM)
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
So I upgraded my phone from the s22 ultra to the s23 ultra and what a difference. The 22 was slow and sluggish kept freezing on me, to do simple tasks was a pain. The 23 is so much quicker and looks better in screen and looks, took a bit of time to get everything sinked in but 10/10 for the 23.
14 REPLIES 14
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's a fantastic device and I'm loving my experience with it
My S22 Ultra couldn't have been more different to yours. Mine was great.
I just got tempted by the upgraded cameras
But it's great you are enjoying your experience with the new phone
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
There is more to the 23 than 22, 23 runs on snapdragon chips not the old ones they used to put in. Camera is so much better and feels like a bone should be
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Barford1011 

That's great your super impressed with your new shiny Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 👌 

I like @Glenntech have had no negative experiences with my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra Exynos soc which I've had since the UK launch date, and use as my daily driver.

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced those issues. 😔 

Even though my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra is still going strong I'll still buy the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra as I'm a phone guy so will buy it as it has impressive specs I'm interested in. 

What other functions and features have peaked your interest and have impressed you so far.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Barford1011
Navigator
Options
To be fair it's the first day of using this fab phone, I did play with the camera when I first got it, today was the Google maps to help me which prompts are quicker than s22. Weekend will be play time to see how I get on but at mo I am impressed
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My old S22 Ultra was sound really. I never had issues like some had. But I think some of them may have used Smartswitch wirelessly to transfer data.
Best and more stable to transfer data wired.
My only thing I have that I didn't on the S22 Ultra is inconsistent WiFi on my S23 Ultra.
It's not very good at all and I tend to use my 4G/5G Data plan most of the time as WiFi is not reliable.
Tried everything, but I think it's a hardware problem as I've seen others with the same thing.

Other than that little thing, the phone is spot on
keith30
Maestro
Options
Hold onto it if you prefer the Snapdragon chips as the exynos chops is reported to be coming back for the S24 & S25 series if the rumours come true by Sammobile.com site. If your interested in following on what the Samsung devices are doing, he is the man for all the information.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I am really enjoying my S23 Ultra I must say, but at the second attempt. My first device had a problem in that the audio on recorded video was poor and up and down in volume and clarity and a pain to listen to. This was not acceptable to me as the video quality of the phone was my main reason for upgrading from my S21 Ultra. Within 36 hours of contacting EE they had rushed a replacement phone out to me, and this one is SUPERB. The audio on recorded video on this one is brilliant and I also find it holds a ROCK SOLID Wifi signal as this was a little inconsistent on my first phone. I couldn't be happier now for sure, all the more so after the problems with my first device. It is the best phone I have owned by some margin in every single way, and my previous devices were an S21 Ultra and a Note 9, and these were fantastic devices in their own right. 👍 👍
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
I had the s21 ultra to start, but with the 3 ultra phones I have had the 23 is far better. I liked the way 21 looked and performed the 22 was ok, slim, nice looking but both don't compare to 23
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Indeed the 21 Ultra is a gorgeous device for sure, but I prefer the looks of my 23U especially in green in it's slightly darker green wallet case. It just looks so smart and modern and efficient. I love having the S pen back again as it was so useful in my old Note 9. Battery is a massive win for the 23U over the 21U, and the display is slightly better here too with more contrast. Video performance is an annihilation for the 23U, with low light performance and noise control both being poor on the 21U in testing conditions. The 23U excels in video. In photography it is too close too call though. The 23U has magnificent exposure and HDR but the 21U oozes quality and balance with such natural colours. Only it's tendency to overexpose sometimes counts against it. Both are fantastic photographic tools. Thermal control on the 21U is good, but on the 23U it is simply incredible. All in all I like to see what Samsung can produce when it only has the one version of the device with one chipset to produce and perfect. I don't know how Samsung can improve things with the S24 Ultra as the S23 Ultra is it's crowning glory in my opinion. 👍 👍