Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi when will it be fixed?

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 01:45 AM)
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
I can't believe that my £1249 won't stay connected to my Internet? 

Samsung are you having a laugh?

I am so angry 😠 and considering returning the phone 📱 for a refund?

When will there be a Software fix please 🙏🏼 my patience is running thin and I've read this is a wide spread issue with the phone.

Shall I just buy an iPhone 14 Pro Max?

21 REPLIES 21
AntS
Options

Just a post to say that it’s often equally as important to know when/if an issue isn’t being experienced as it is when/if it is – along with sharing info about the respective situations in both cases – as it helps show any common factors, narrowing down the potential cause, any possible good workarounds, and ultimately an effective solution.

0 Likes
Shane666
Explorer
Options
Having WiFi connection problems myself after the android 13 update. I have the galaxy a8 10.4 tablet and have been messing around with loads of different settings with no improvement. Keep getting exclamation mark next to the WiFi fan and the "connected but no Internet". I have found the solution!!! Go into settings, press WiFi then go to "control router", log in to your router, the screen then shows your connection and other specs. Now just hit the home key. Leave the router page and settings page running in the background (don't clear all). I did this a week ago and my tablet is on 16 hours a day and the WiFi hasn't dropped out once....
I think the router page in the background is constantly communicating with the router so it can't disconnect? I think that's why?? Don't care to be honest because it just works
0 Likes