Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi when will it be fixed?

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 02:02 AM)
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
I can't believe that my £1249 won't stay connected to my Internet? 

Samsung are you having a laugh?

I am so angry 😠 and considering returning the phone 📱 for a refund?

When will there be a Software fix please 🙏🏼 my patience is running thin and I've read this is a wide spread issue with the phone.

Shall I just buy an iPhone 14 Pro Max?

21 REPLIES 21
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
What wifi is it, wifi 6? If so I believe they'll release an update to fix the issue if its not a router problem, have you reset the network settings yet?
I don't have wifi 6 & all's well on my device.
0 Likes
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
No the S23 is Wifi 6 but my Router is a Brand New WiFi 5 one from Vodafone.
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
When you say Reset Network settings? Which are you referring to? Resetting the Router? If so yes If not what do I need to do please if you can help 🙏🏼?
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
No, I was talking about resetting the network settings on your phone.
Screenshot_20230301_024618_Settings Suggestions.jpg
Shane666
Explorer
Options
I've had similar problems with WiFi showing "connected but no Internet" and the! Symbol next to the fan. I've got galaxy tab a8 10.4, this started after the android 13 update.. But just recently I've been receiving "WiFi provisioner" app update requests from the play store, I've updated the app and now I just get a disconnect once a day, so that's tolerable I guess. So obviously Google know it's a problem with their upgrade and are trying to fix it with having to do a complete software update....
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am having no issues at all with WiFi, at home or the office on my phone or tablet
Monkeyjim24
Explorer
Options
Tried that also mate 👍
keith30
Maestro
Options
Iv'e heard yesterday when reading sammobile that there appears to be a problem with some people accessing the WiFi and that Samsung had finally acknowledged they is a problem and therefore are working on a fix, it mentions to be having a WiFi router 6..check out his post as he talk about in depth. So your not alone regarding the issue.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I think the last resort would be to backup your important files & do a factory reset, hopefully that should fix the issue.
Let me know if it help.
0 Likes