Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done Samsung!

(Topic created on: 10-12-2023 07:01 PM)
Linkdemz
Pioneer
Options
I just wanted to say a huge Well done to Samsung this year and acknowledge what a good job they have done with one ui 6. 

People can be very quick to complain and feel entitled when it comes to companies, but Samsung deserve some huge credit this year. The amount of beta releases, and the speed that they started rolling out android 14 after the initial release for pixel was the best and quickest they have ever done.

The update overall is a massive improvement in terms of new features and fluidity with a huge focus on animations and user experience. I, along with many others still had the odd frustration with widget animations being broken and some lag when swiping up to go home but Samsung listened to these Complaints and swiftly released a one ui home update which fixed all of that and seriously put the icing on the cake in my opinion for the s23 ultra and made this the best android experience I have ever had on a phone.

From me personally well done Samsung and keep up the great work. 
10 REPLIES 10
aRealProfile
First Poster
Options
Wouldn't know. Still waiting on the update due to the moronic way updates are rolled out. Was also ever able to enroll into the beta programme as the option has just never been there
0 Likes