Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wearable app

(Topic created on: 04-01-2024 07:09 PM)
mr-hallas
Journeyman
Options
Any 1 else's galaxy wearable app not working on s23 ultra?? Recently had an update and now my apps not working with is stopping my watch connecting properly.
25 REPLIES 25
HighSide
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I've got the same problem just sent a report in.
0 Likes
bob2222
Apprentice
Options
I had the same problem of wearable app crashing on the FOLD 4 after one UI 6 update what I did was disconnect watch in Bluetooth settings go to General Management in settings then Date and Time and switched off all 4 settings in Date and Time and set Date back to December 30th 2023 then went back to Connections - Bluetooth then re-connected my watch 4 then opened the wearable app which automatically started updating, waited for the update to finish then back to General Management- Date and Time and switched all 4 settings back on which automatically set the correct date and time then the Wearable app will open as it used to so all working again as it should be only tested on Galaxy Watch 4.
0 Likes
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Tried that again, still no joy for me.
0 Likes
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
Samsung have just messaged me again, saying the engineers are working on an update. I wish they'd hurry up!
0 Likes
mr-hallas
Journeyman
Options
Well iv just had an update on my wearable app and it's fixed my problems, I'm all back up and running so try looking for an update on galaxy store.
KirstyMM
Pioneer
Options
That's great news! Samsung have actually just called me, as I've put a complaint in. They said that the developers are pushing updates through, but it's a gradual process, so they can't confirm when I'll receive it, but I will get a notification. I keep checking, but nothing yet. 🤞it will be soon, though