Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Stuttering & Unstable FPS on s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-03-2023 08:13 PM)
Amalaska24
Explorer
Options

Here in the 1st second or so in the video you can see stutter. It happens often too. Samsung please fix this 
46 REPLIES 46
Charlestsa1
Explorer
Options
Spoke to Samsung again today and yes, have heard of the issue!
Why are Samsung not commenting on this on the members forums at least?
A message to simply say that we are aware of this problem and working on a fix would reinstate some respect in Samsung .
Instead the customer is being COMPLETELY IGNORED!
Amalaska24
Explorer
Options
I know. This is really unacceptable from a phone that costs over £1200. Phones from 2 years ago can record more stable footage. This is embarrassing
Members_MBg11aB
Explorer
Options

Any update?

0 Likes
Amalaska24
Explorer
Options
They said "When our experts checked the log, recording worked immediately after restarting. After rebooting the phone, several apps were operating in the background, so there is a load. For stabilisation, please check after 5 minutes of restarting your S23 Ultra. If the same problem occurs, please attach the log and video at the time of occurrence."

They just don't care. Because this never happened on my s21 ultra.
0 Likes
Members_MBg11aB
Explorer
Options

Is this real they're not trying to fix it? I'm going to return mine to the store as well

0 Likes
Members_bRkuqxw
First Poster
Options

Hi, just got S23 Ultra and yes mine does this stutter too, this is *****, are they going to fix this issue??

Members_5JaC6sy
First Poster
Options

Same thing, June update 

This is a fckg disgrace, 1400€ and I can't record any video with 100 % stability... 

Amalaska24
Explorer
Options
I've been experiencing it since February when I got the phone. Still no fix. They do not care
Thisisbadjuju
Apprentice
Options
I agree. I waited across two major camera updates in hope they would fix it but 90% of my video footage is unstable junk.

I raised a members support request which they ignored for a month before asking me to submit it again.

This will now be a warranty RMA request or selling the phone and buying a competitor product that actually works.
Members_MBg11aB
Explorer
Options

Any fix??

0 Likes