Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software updates

(Topic created on: 25-05-2023 09:24 AM)
Renars
Voyager
Options
Hi all...
So far we have every month software updates for S23 Ultra, will be in June as well? Have a nice day.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes, the s23 ultra is monthly security updates. Obviously the day's date in the month will depend on when the update is rolled out to our devices. Also depends if it's locked to a network.
Renars
Voyager
Options
Thanks, mine is unlocked
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Software updates are very much welcomed as well are security updates that are typically bundled along with them @Renars 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Apparently June's software update for the S23 Ultra will be a very large one at some 1.5Gb @Renars. It is supposed to include some substantial camera updates amongst other things.
sarasphotobox
Hotshot
Options
Blimey 1gb is this also applying to s23 base model
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I do not know the answer to that question I am afraid @sarasphotobox. It would seem unfair if the S23 and S23 Plus were overlooked for at least some of the upgrades coming the 23 Ultra's way.
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
I think some of the update for the s23 ultra will include the 2x portrait which will use 50mp from the 200mp sensor so this won't be coming to the s23 and s23+ as they don't have the 200mp sensor fitted https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_tests_2x_portrait_mode_option_for_the_galaxy__s23_ultra-news-58611.ph....
Pboy
First Poster
Options
Just had an update on my S23 plus, now I cannot access my themes. Any ideas?
0 Likes