Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen protectors

(Topic created on: 26-08-2023 09:36 PM)
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
Hello all this is my first time posting on Samsung members, I've used this a lot for advice and recommendations on the past and taken on information that has been discussed. My reason for posting today is I can't seem to find a reliable source to find good screen protectors, I've been into a lot of (off brand) mobile phone shops to see the range that they have but they don't seem to have any quality protectors, I've also been on amazon and always get mixed opinions, can anyone shed some experience on this for me and recommend anything? I'd greatly appreciate any help, thank you. (UK based) 
26 REPLIES 26
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
I ordered them from the Samsung website they are only £17 for a pack of two
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
Yes I have already ordered them from the official Samsung website
0 Likes
ShadowDiamond
Journeyman
Options
Ah fair enough. I always go on the samsung store on the amazon site to order my accessories from instead. For some reason they're always on sale, I end up saving myself quite a few pounds.
0 Likes
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
I didn't even check to be honest I just went straight to the Samsung shop next time I'll make sure to look on there
ShadowDiamond
Journeyman
Options
👍just a heads up for next time.
0 Likes
Hirisoka
Explorer
Options
Thank you I appreciate your help
0 Likes
PuffGalaxy131
Navigator
Options
Also try amFilm Hybrid screen and camera lense protectors. I highly recommend these and you can buy from Amazon. I purchased one for my S23 Plus.
0 Likes