Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S23

(Topic created on: 22-12-2023 05:17 PM)
jimie
First Poster
Options

I want to buy the Samsung S23, I saw the suggestion in the online shopping whatsapp group link pakistan, and someone selling this phone.

Need suggestion can I buy from it, or this phone is worthy?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My honest opinion is to not go with this purchase @jimie 

If your not in Pakistan yourself then you'll be importing a phone that won't have any warranty by Samsung in your region and some features such as Samsung Pay and 5G may not work. 

The other possible problem is if the phone gets blocked as a reported lost or stolen phone as an insurance claim you cant get this lifted. 

My advice is to buy local from a reputable shop or your local Samsung Experience Store. 

Also as the new s²⁴ series of phone's are due out in late January/ February then waiting may provide you with sone deals on the s²³  

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I rarely if ever disagree with @BandOfBrothers and this post is no different.

Buying a £1000 + device through a WhatsApp selling page instills fear in to me.

I would either do as @BandOfBrothers has suggested OR get a device on contract through a UK mobile network. In these cases you'll get full warranty and support and the functionality should work as intended (such as Samsung Pay, Google Pay etc).
Galaxy A14
First Poster
Options

i want to buy Samsung one first time please suggest me ow to buy pone WhatsApp group Link Latest join 

Need suggestion can I buy from it, or this phone is worthy?

0 Likes