Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung S23 ultra, wifi6 problem

(Topic created on: 28-09-2023 06:28 PM)
camcam3
Journeyman
Options

Is it normal that I still have the Wifi6 problem with my samsung 23ultra ? 
I did a factory reset and all. The device is updated. 

Did someone found a solution ? 

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Shouldn't be trying reset your router if that fails could be your phone may need sending back due to software issue
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
You haven't said what the actual issue is?

I have WiFi 6 on my S23 Ultra and no issues
0 Likes
camcam3
Journeyman
Options

the Wifi 6 is not working properly. I tried to factory reset the phone, but it's still not working. All other device connected are working fine. It's a known issue, a lot of user said it was fix with the April update, unfortunately it wasn't for me. My phone is working fine on other network not using wifi 6 technologies, or on my phone data.

0 Likes
LaffCarl
Navigator
Options
There is a beta roll out and one of the hot fixes addresses issues with the WiFi 6 rebooting and stuff, since the latest version I believe it's working fine. Might be an option, but could create new probs please be aware of, if you decide to and can enrol in it. 👍🏻
camcam3
Journeyman
Options

Here is the message I get when I am trying to connect to my wifi. Yet again my wifi is working great, but apps or website are not loading properly only on my phone. 
382329713_1001664387765520_2749861305672264576_n.jpg

0 Likes
camcam3
Journeyman
Options

Tank you, how can I access this beta please? 

0 Likes
LaffCarl
Navigator
Options
Think it's mentioned as 6E being an issue, but as I don't have that problem I didn't go any deeper into it 🙃 Here's a link to the Samsung beta site...
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://developer.samsung.com/one-ui-beta&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjTnOvX5M2BAxV...
camcam3
Journeyman
Options

Unfortunately, the beta is not available in Canada for what I can understand. But I found out that the one UI 6.0 update should come out in October (hopefully). I will wait to see if it comes out. If not, I guess I will have no choice except sending my phone to Samsung for repair. Thank you very much for that info. 

0 Likes
LaffCarl
Navigator
Options
That's a shame. Ok dude no worries good luck 🍀
0 Likes