Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Repair

(Topic created on: 18-11-2023 10:18 PM)
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
I am trying to book a repair for my S23 on the website but when I reach the section that asks for the IMEI number it says that the number is not valid, even though it is the correct number I am putting in. Is anyone else having this problem? 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Where was the phone bought? Same country you are booking the repair? 

0 Likes
Options
Hi I would talk to samsung about this if your having a problem booking your samsung glaxy s23. In and our you trying to book the phone in the same country you purchest the phone?
0 Likes
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
Hi Thankyou for your reply. I tried again this morning and it worked ! Maybe there was a problem with the website ? Anyway it's all booked in now. 😀
0 Likes
Options
Hiya that's all good that you managed to book your phone in for r3pair it's bugger when you have to get your phone repaired.i hope samsung don't take to long to repair your phone?
0 Likes
Allysisa
Helping Hand
Options
What's your phone going in repair for?? Being nosey Is it camera related as I was saving for a s23
0 Likes
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
Thankyou for your reply. I have managed to get it booked in now.
0 Likes
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
Hi The charging port has stopped working. You asked about the camera..... I have found it to be excellent. Great clarity. 👍
0 Likes
Troutbeck22
Journeyman
Options
Yes, glad I got it booked in. I don't know how long it will take. Hope it'snot too long.... I'll feel lost 'til I get it back !!,
0 Likes