Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay

(Topic created on: 28-07-2023 06:42 AM)
FOGSTER2703
Explorer
Options
It's me again ppl.
Any one know why my Samsung pay curve card will work if used on its own but will not work via my s23ultra.....just tells me to try a different card
I've also set up Google pay but no joy with that via my phone either.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have seen simialr posts here and on other sites in regards to curve and Samsung Wallet @FOGSTER2703 

May I assume you've tried the usual generic troubleshooting steps by deleting the card and resetting back up etc ?

Just thinking maybe clearing the cache and if necessary the data of the app may help too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

FOGSTER2703
Explorer
Options
Tried all these actions and still no joy.
Deleted apps and reinstalled too same results
0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options
Do you keep your physical curve card along side your phone?
0 Likes
FOGSTER2703
Explorer
Options
Not always, i was in work and I was trying to set my phone up with the vending machine had my card with me so I tried that and it works fine but nothing will work off my phone, Samsung pay or gpay
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I occasionally have issues with the NFC on the phone where it works flawlessly but then for no reason just won't play ball. A soft reset on the phone usually does the trick not sure if it's same issue but may be worth a try. Press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time. Keep them held whilst your phone restarts. Only release the buttons when you see the Samsung logo after restart. Hope this helps
FOGSTER2703
Explorer
Options
?
0 Likes
FOGSTER2703
Explorer
Options
Maybe worth a try
0 Likes