Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung earbuds

(Topic created on: 22-05-2023 05:41 PM)
yogurt_slinger
Apprentice
Options
I took out a Samsung s23 ultra on contract last month at o2 I took it out on the 20 so I was eligible for a free pair of earbuds however I still haven't received my code to claim them but I changed my number across also. Can someone help me in the right direction.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As this is an o2 promotion and not a Samsung run promotion please contact o2 Customer Services @yogurt_slinger 

Claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Ends 10 May.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms. "

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As this is an o2 promotion and not a Samsung run promotion please contact o2 Customer Services @yogurt_slinger 

Claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Ends 10 May.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms. "

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "