Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 23+

(Topic created on: 15-05-2023 03:39 AM)
Newbie74
First Poster
Options

Hi, I just got the samsung 23+, works great. it connects to the home wifi fine but will not connect to the wifi at work. I keep getting connected without internet. no issues with work wifi as everyone else has it and i can take my old phone in and it still connects to it. any help appreciated

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I was at first thinking that your work had a security protocol implemented by your IT Department until you say your colleagues can connect @Newbie74 

As you can connect at home this suggests your phone is operating as it should but does not like some type of setting / protocol at work !

Is it worth asking your colleagues if you can look at their Wi-Fi preferences settings  ?

Also try forgetting the network in your phone and then reset up the Wi-Fi connection to see if that helps.

It may just resolve on it's own.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
The IT department at work change the WiFi password monthly. As its free to all employees they produce a QR code to make it easier to get connected, it does have its good points and bad points as they have a filter system that blocks certain words.
0 Likes