Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23U battery inquiry

(Topic created on: 14-06-2024 10:33 AM)
Members_QCxuHyO
Explorer
Options

Has anyone who experienced battery issues tried a factory reset and found it resolved the problem? I'm at my wit's end and this is the only option I haven't tried yet. I just don't want to do it if it won't help.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What's the issue? Did you try diagnostics via Samsung members app? 

0 Likes
Jrrosz
Apprentice
Options

I was having issues for two or three days. Phone getting warm and battery draining fast  I was getting ready to get a new battery and the I found out hundreds of people were having this problem. I didn't do anything and since last night the phone is working perfectly. Weird.

0 Likes
Members_QCxuHyO
Explorer
Options

Hey, 
I made another post here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s23-series/s23u-battery-drain/m-p/10054993#M36226 regarding some battery drain.
I also did a factory reset yesterday and I got all my apps manually, without backing anything up(I heard some app-data can be corrupted)
Will update this thread in a couple of days when the battery finishes optimizing to let you guys know if anything changed for the better
Thanks

0 Likes
Members_QCxuHyO
Explorer
Options

Yeah, I mainly think this issues are due to the oneUI 6.1 updates. So I don't think changing the battery will do much tbh.
I checked with the adb commands, and I'm sitting at about 96% battery health, but still getting only 5 hours SOT at most. 
I remember on OneUI5 I was having close to 8 hours easily

0 Likes