Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra vs iPhone 15 pro max

(Topic created on: 25-05-2024 09:09 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

So I know I have wrote a lot about phones recently and this isn’t a spec comparison or a bashing of either phone but after having my pro max for over an month I am very happy with it. However I do miss my s23 ultra it was the best of Samsung in my opinion and I always regret buying an s24 ultra and being screwed over and Samsung removing the s23 ultra from my life. It always will be the best phone ever made in my opinion. Moving back to the 15 pro max. It’s a great phone is smashes anything at battery life and it’s lovely to have a wide phone for typing if anything it’s just a little bit boring but nice to know it’s backed by class leading customer service. Any of you with s23 ultras cling onto them they are the best.  I’m hoping one day Samsung will spit another phone like that out again and I will gain trust in them to purchase again. I’m sure I would have enjoyed my s24 ultra but for me the s23 series in general always wears the crown. My wife’s s23 is solid as well. Wouldn’t touch a base s24 due to the not fit for purpose chip. 

13 REPLIES 13
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Yes I must admit the flat screen on the s24 ultra  does make all the difference and the frosted glass helps too 

0 Likes
Digi-Cores
Apprentice
Options

Samsung S23 ultra is one of the best mobile. I love to use it. Thank you Samsung for providing us with such great smartphones

CyrusXxX
Apprentice
Options

iPhone less bloatware. Rest pretty much the same.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

To be honest I think the system is completely different. I miss something about one when I’m on the other. 

0 Likes