Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra speaker quality

(Topic created on: 28-07-2023 10:53 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Is it just me or is the sound from the onboard speakers on the s23 ultra absolutely amazing. Coming from a 14 pro max which I thought had best in class speakers I have found that the ultra is even better. The sound is full and loud and if you have the phone near you it's nearly as good as a speaker or headphones. It truly is a media consumption binge device. Usually after 30 days of use of a new phone you start to find problems but I can not fault this phone!! 
7 REPLIES 7
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

totally agree... i was very surprised at how good the phone speakers are at providing good sound quality for movies and music.   

Usually i am using either my new Buds2Pro or Sony XM4s to listen... but the phone quality is such an improvement over my older S21u.  

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yes samsung have definitely improved on the speaker department infact the s23 ultra is an "ultra" improvement on every area
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The phone is amazing
Ive had mine since launch and haven't stopped enjoying it
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I have to agree when comparing the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra speakers to my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultras speakers they are superior @AshtabS9Ultra  

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Piper123
Maestro
Options
S23 Ultra is a beast of a device on so many levels. Sammy hit the sweet spot with this one.

Speakers are very good indeed and are best matched with decent buds or earphones.

As @BandOfBrothers has said, a vast improvement. 👍
Squiggly1971
Journeyman
Options

I've come from an A71 to a S23 Ultra and totally agree the dual speakers are absolutely breathtaking and blew my mind the 1st time I heard them. Gone are the days when you need Bluetooth speakers!!

FALLSY
First Poster
Options
Same I got an Xiaomi 12 pro in January 2023 this came out on February luckily my mate needed a new phone so I sold him my pro 12 and got this and I have to tell you all this is the best phone I have ever had
0 Likes