Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra is actually rubbish maybe

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 09:35 AM)
pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
The camera still aint that good at night , it makes it a little clearer but pixalated as hell when you zoom in to your images .... its battery life is probably the best change but then again s21 battery was useless ... waste of money in my eyes , not much to these phones anymore , they hyped it up but theres nothing major at all 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Dragos_86
First Poster
Options

The camera is indeed rubbish. The noise, the artefacting and color aberrations... I had a Xiaomi 13 Pro and it was much, much better in pretty much every situation, except selfies and 10x zoom. I seriously regret returning it and getting the S23 Ultra. You don't need to hate phones to think the image processing on the S23 Ultra is shockingly bad. One to one photos of places, food, flowers, people look worse, 80% of the time. And my only point of reference is the Xiaomi 13 Pro, which is not even the best smartphone with the Sony IMX 989 1 inch sensor.

pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
Thanks I've tried so much with the editing and effects but it seems a flippin iPhone can do better and I hate them ... Lol Ide rather not get a photo taken of me every 3 seconds .. but yeah Samsung done a weird job with the s23 ultra in my eyes . Nitemode is good if you in pitch black.. other than that standerd camera
0 Likes