Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S23 Ultra cashback - when to claim?

(Topic created on: 04-06-2023 12:15 PM)
TheBigG
Pioneer
Options

I see there's a new £200 cashback offer on the S23 Ultra.  The instructions on when to claim are contradictory.

• If I click on Learn More (on the S23 page), it says "Claims must be submitted between 30 – 60 days of purchase."
  • If I go to the claims page, it says " Remember, claims must be made within 30 days of purchase."  This is also the wording on the T&Cs page.

Which is correct?  I'd think the latter (within 30 days), but it's absolutely not clear.

42 REPLIES 42
keith30
Maestro
Options
You have 30 days once you receive your purchase, not before. So if you buy it today then once you get it you then have the 30 days to put your claim in.
TheBigG
Pioneer
Options

Does that come from anything official?  From the T&Cs (item 11), you have to start the claim within 30 days of purchase, but you can complete it within 30 days of delivery.

I'm more worried about the statement on the product page that says "Claims must be submitted between 30 – 60 days of purchase." - I wouldn't want them to use that statement to disallow a claim.

0 Likes
Solution
AsadM
Options

Hi @TheBigG, the claim will need to be made within 30 days from your purchase date. The date on your invoice will be the start of your 30 days to submit the claim. However, if you don't receive your order within 30 days and you purchased your order online, you'll need to select the 'Delayed Delivery Query' on the available contact form. You can find more information on this here: https://samsung-offers.claims/summercashback2023/en-GB/how-it-works 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I thought that too @TheBigG 

I recieved my Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra on the 2nd of June 23 and made the claim straight away and recieved the congratulations message minutes later.

I believe making the claim within 30 days is the best route although I'm sure the Samsung Team here will pass on your relevant feedback 👍 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

CHA22ER
First Poster
Options

There is still conflicting info on the store page. I just claimed in under 30 days and it was accepted so this is the way to go. Would be nice if Samsung corrected the below info to stop the confusion and potential to miss out on the offer.

S23 Promo Error.png

0 Likes
nuza
First Poster
Options
Its asking for cheaper offers do i have to put that as well. I thought i could claim 200 anywah
0 Likes
ReginaldNipas
First Poster
Options
Will I also get the cashback and the Adidas voucher if my phone was bought from a Samsung shop in Selfridges in London?
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @ReginaldNipas, the Selfridges store is a participating retailer for both promotions. You can find more information on this here: https://samsung-offers.claims/summercashback2023/en-GB/claim/purchase-details and https://samsung-offers.claims/s23faststart/en-GB/qualifying 

0 Likes
Members_QioZbRl
Apprentice
Options

This site can’t provide a secure connection

samsung-offers.claims sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR