Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra Battery

(Topic created on: 01-04-2023 07:09 PM)
Barrie10
Journeyman
Options
Hi all, 

I keep seeing S23 Ultras with incredible SOT time but this is about as good as it gets for me.

Anyone have any tips? 

15 REPLIES 15
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

OK @Barrie10  

Perhaps conduct a forum search and you'll find lots of battery tips as well as from the answers here in your thread.

You can report this to Samsung via your Samsung Members App too.

If necessary a Samsung Service Centre can assess your phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Don't use adaptive brightness, set it to above 30% (the lower your brightness the more battery your phone will use)

Make sure you are deep sleeping your apps

Dark mode saves some battery

Dropping your screen resolution saves you another 1 hour of battery
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Looking at your screen on time analysis @Barrie10 I would start by clearing the cache on Samsung Internet and then making sure all your apps are up to date via the PlayStore and Galaxy store. Clearing the cache partition is definitely worth doing if you haven't done it after your last software update or have never done it before even. Have you always had the same kind of battery life you have now or has it dropped suddenly after a software update?. Either way, a future software update could rectify things for you. There should be a big software update this week (or the week after) actually which will be camera focused but will also have glitch bugs on board amongst other things. 👍
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Try this on your apps, go to apps then choose your desired app, go to battery and choose either optimised or restricted, I use optimised on the apps I use more, and it then uses less battery or on some heavy apps I use restricted to save in battery both work 😀Screenshot_20230402_155206_Settings_1000029036_1680447127.jpg
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
What charger do you use?

I've had mine since launch and today I saw that I managed over 12hrs of SOT, with 5% left.
I only charge my S23 Ultra using the official 45W super fast charger.
Screenshot_20230402_200929_Device care_1000159739_1680462576.jpg

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
KP_76
Voyager
Options
For starters, go into battery settings and put Samsung Internet into one of the sleep categories, so when it's not being used it won't drain your battery.

Other than that, you should be getting at least 6-7 hours SOT as minimum. I'm getting around 7-9 hours with more than 24 hours used. That's with qhd at 120hz, plenty of widgets running and strong usage.

If your battery is problematic, I'd advise making seekimgwa replacement in case you have a faulty battery.
0 Likes