Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra- Battery life

(Topic created on: 22-02-2024 08:40 PM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hey all, hope all is well.
im curious to know what everyone lets their phone battery go down to, i let mine go to 25-35%, but im looking to make my battery last as long as possible. 🙂
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Hi there. Well I tend to have mine on maximum battery protection which caps it at 80%. I think on the S23U it's 85%. If I have a very long day I will charge it to 100% though. I try not to let it discharge below 20% but most days it gets a top up well before then 😊
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
I have mine capped at 85% during the night, From when i go to bed until i get up, if i charge it during the day ill let it get in the 90s and take it off.
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I charge mine when it's below 40% or 45% if I need my phone sooner and I charged it up to 90%, if I'm busy I put it on Basic battery protection to charge up to 80%. I keep my phone on Adaptive mode.
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
S23 ultra only has the 85% cap feature unfortunately, if i know im going out somewhere then i will charge it for a while, then charge it before i go to sleep knowing that battery protect is on.
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I've dome some research and found out that is not good to rush to charge the battery because it's draining battery lifem
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Can you explain more of this please? do you suggest turning off fast charging when my 85% cap routine is on?
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I think fast charging is OK, super fast charging is draining battery life.
It's not good to charge the battery until it's 45% and charging up to 100% but for some reason is not good to charge the battery at 100%.
If I have a long day I charge mine up to 90%-95% and I have a power bank that I carry with me.
0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
i dont even have the option to turn off SFC, do you? SmartSelect_20240222_211328_Device care_1000004825_1708636408.png
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Fast charging it's fine really.

Super fast charging is different, it's not available on these phones.
0 Likes