Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra 1TB delayed delivery date.

(Topic created on: 23-02-2023 02:25 PM)
ETG1
Apprentice
Options

It is with utmost disgust I write this message and it should be used by others as a warning.

Promotion stated: Order your any colour  of Samsung Galaxy S3 Ultra, 1TB phone by the 1st of February, 2023 and get it delivered by the 13th of February, 2023.

Come the 13th of February (8am) I get an email stating my phone will not be delivered, with no rescheduled date, so I call customer service, where I spend 1 hour, 49 minutes and 27 seconds, and they tell me it will be delivered on the 27th of February. As angry as I was, I accept the new delivery date and start communicating with them to get a full confirmation via email which leads nowhere.

As I have not received confirmation on the delivery for the 27th of February, Today (23rd of February), I decide to call customer service again, who tell me the stock has not been allocated to deliver the phone and they tell me they will not delver on the 27th and I was put on hold to speak with a supervisor for 1 hour, 14 minutes and 5 seconds.

Then I get an email stating there is no stock and my estimated delivery date is now the 31st of March, 2023.

Now I am furious as I have wasted over 2 hours on calls, I should not have had to make, and I have paid for a phone "I may or may not receive 6.5 weeks after my order was placed with a two week delivery promise".

Samsung has been around since 1938, entered the communication industry in 1969 and is the largest Mobile phone manufacturer in the world, but still cannot calculate stock that it has to sell but instead sells as much as possible before the stock has been manufactured and/or allocated to a specific region and relies on lies to keep customers waiting.

When a chicken farmer is supplying any store, they know how many chickens and eggs they can supply, set correct expectations and pay a penalty if they don't supply their contracted quantity, irrelevant of what happens on their farm. These farmers cannot calculate nature, but still commit to and deliver what has been agreed.

However Samsung make phones which are not reliant on mother nature and still cannot fulfil what they have sold. As such it is done purposefully, based on lies and empty promises, whilst gaining interest from money they have collected from customers and just keep on saying sorry for the inconvenience caused by their lies

THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND OFCOM SHOULD TAKE ACTION TO PENALISE THIS UNETHICAL. MANUFACTURERS. 

117 REPLIES 117
adamwilliams84
Explorer
Options
I was offered £100 if I waited.... I waited. BTW the phone is great. Highly recommend the astrophotography (expert raw) app from the galaxy app store.
0 Likes
mercman
Pioneer
Options
the £100 was for purchases on the online store, however I did get and additional £100 refund as the price dropped from £1599 to £1499 , samsung emailed me about this, so I got a price promise guarantee, but had to be registered within 7 days I think, check out https://www.samsung.com/uk/price-promise/ means after trade in I only paid £769 for the phone. have downloaded the app
0 Likes
mercman
Pioneer
Options
is there extra compensation, thought the £100 online was all there was
0 Likes
adamwilliams84
Explorer
Options
It was an online store purchase.
0 Likes
mercman
Pioneer
Options
Mine too
0 Likes
adamwilliams84
Explorer
Options
Samsung text chat support tried to say that they would only give me £30 compensation. I said no no no,I was told £100 for the phone and the watch would have been a separate claim. After a bit of back and forth,they eventually upped their offer from 30 to 100 but wouldn't go any higher. I took it. £100 that needs to be spent in the next 6 months, but can't be spent on anything that released/releases February,March or April.
0 Likes
Mo3pheus
First Poster
Options

Same here, I've placed the order on 4th March and was expecting delivery by 1st April.

Today I've received a confirmation from Samsung that my order has been delayed beyound their control.

Who are these people ??

Samsung take your £1599 and they ae using your money and letting you know that your phone is being produced!!

Loosing credit already on these guys and poor customer service either by phone or online chat as they don't know anything about your delivery date.

0 Likes
Quebec-Canada
First Poster
Options

S23 1Tb ordered 27 of march 2023 and still waiting!!!

Thanks for your message I would have wrote the same. Empty promises & lies.

0 Likes