Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra 1TB delayed delivery date.

(Topic created on: 22-02-2023 07:51 PM)
ETG1
Apprentice
Options

It is with utmost disgust I write this message and it should be used by others as a warning.

Promotion stated: Order your any colour  of Samsung Galaxy S3 Ultra, 1TB phone by the 1st of February, 2023 and get it delivered by the 13th of February, 2023.

Come the 13th of February (8am) I get an email stating my phone will not be delivered, with no rescheduled date, so I call customer service, where I spend 1 hour, 49 minutes and 27 seconds, and they tell me it will be delivered on the 27th of February. As angry as I was, I accept the new delivery date and start communicating with them to get a full confirmation via email which leads nowhere.

As I have not received confirmation on the delivery for the 27th of February, Today (23rd of February), I decide to call customer service again, who tell me the stock has not been allocated to deliver the phone and they tell me they will not delver on the 27th and I was put on hold to speak with a supervisor for 1 hour, 14 minutes and 5 seconds.

Then I get an email stating there is no stock and my estimated delivery date is now the 31st of March, 2023.

Now I am furious as I have wasted over 2 hours on calls, I should not have had to make, and I have paid for a phone "I may or may not receive 6.5 weeks after my order was placed with a two week delivery promise".

Samsung has been around since 1938, entered the communication industry in 1969 and is the largest Mobile phone manufacturer in the world, but still cannot calculate stock that it has to sell but instead sells as much as possible before the stock has been manufactured and/or allocated to a specific region and relies on lies to keep customers waiting.

When a chicken farmer is supplying any store, they know how many chickens and eggs they can supply, set correct expectations and pay a penalty if they don't supply their contracted quantity, irrelevant of what happens on their farm. These farmers cannot calculate nature, but still commit to and deliver what has been agreed.

However Samsung make phones which are not reliant on mother nature and still cannot fulfil what they have sold. As such it is done purposefully, based on lies and empty promises, whilst gaining interest from money they have collected from customers and just keep on saying sorry for the inconvenience caused by their lies

THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND OFCOM SHOULD TAKE ACTION TO PENALISE THIS UNETHICAL. MANUFACTURERS. 

117 REPLIES 117
den50
Journeyman
Options
Totally raging at samsung.com, ordered the new phone first of all getting g delivered on the 11th Feb then the 25th now its the 31st of March. Shouldve know better actually as it was the same with my tablet that I bought. Wanted it for my holiday to.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I aways find that it's better to buy one after the model has been out for a month or two, also they are usually more colours available by then too.
0 Likes
JerryS
Voyager
Options
I've just had a similar email, ordered Sky Blue S22U 1TB on 4th Feb, they stated delivery as 24th Feb and just had an email saying its now put back to 31st March due to unforeseen supply chain issues. They've offered either a £100 voucher off my next purchase for the trouble or a switch to a 512GB model
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Ah that's bad news @den50 

Did you order an online exclusive colour and or higher storage capacity model ?

I hope you get your phone asap. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
den50
Journeyman
Options
I'm the same I've ordered the green 1tb one, im sure I do t need this size but my husband told me just to hang on lol. Tried to use the voucher on a charger but they're no stupid, obviously have to wait on the phone being delivered lol
0 Likes
den50
Journeyman
Options
1tb in green.
0 Likes
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Yeah it's frustrating. I'll probably wait too, the voucher makes it tempting to wait although not sure what I'd use it for as just bought a 45W charger and several cases! 😭 Just hope they sort it out quicker than 31st March
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
That's sad to hear. I got my 1TB Lime on the 7th, so I consider myself a lucky one.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thank you for clarification @den50 

Unfortunately with online exclusive colours and or the higher storage capacity models delays can occur.

Highly frustrating I appreciate  😒 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes