Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Series colours compared

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 09:05 AM)
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
In todays video I will be helping you out by comparing all the various colours of the new Samsung Galaxy S23 Series including the S23 Ultra, S23 Plus and S23, I will be showing you the Phantom Black, Lavender, Cream and Green Colourways. Samsung have given us extra choices compared with last year. What is your favourite colour? Let me know in the comments below.

#samsunggalaxys23ultra #samsunggalaxys23seriescolours #samsungunpacked #Samsunggalaxys23plus #samsunggalaxys23 

22 REPLIES 22
DarkFalcon
Journeyman
Options
I agree it's light pink the s21 was lavender not the s22/23
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I may look at Graphite this year however I almost always end up opting for Phantom Black 🤔 @DarkFalcon 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AntS
Options

@TechZilla wrote:
Well I posted a video of all the colours on here but my post vanished! No explanation at all and I know that it would help everyone on here

Always like your videos! Cheers - and apologies @TechZilla! Looks like your original topic got caught up in some all the removing and moving stuff about. I've restored it, and merged DarkFalcon's related topic into it.

TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you for your assistance, I will contact you again when I post more videos, I have more to help the community. I am a bit of a Samsung fan tbh
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
I ordered the lime colour, the website says they are in stock ready to ship and I selected the 13th Feb delivery date
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
It's a classic choice
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
What delivery date do you have?
0 Likes
Mdt765
Navigator
Options
The 13th Feb.
0 Likes
ChrisJimHill
Pioneer
Options
I'm a stickler for green too.
Sirfoxelot
Pathfinder
Options
Ordered the Graphite colour.
Would be interesting to see the Lime one though as that would have been my second choice
0 Likes