Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 screen blurry

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 10:07 AM)
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi all, just noticed my S23 screen is blurry. I have checked all settings etc. Any ideas what could be the issue. Very strange. Only had it a couple of days. Some of lettering is blurry. Don't know of it's the screen panel. I can't exchange it but only return as 72 hours has elapsed
Cheers. 
5 REPLIES 5
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have not had any issue with mine, everything looks great and very clear
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @pepsikennedy. I'm sorry that you've had cause for concern about the display of your new S23 Ultra. That doesn't sound right to me, and it's important that you get this working/appearing as expected.

Would it be possible to upload a photo that shows the blurriness you've noticed?

Furthermore, please can you elaborate on the steps you've followed to resolve this?

I look forward to your reply.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@pepsikennedy 

Are you able to take a photo of your phones display using another phone and then upload it here in your thread so we can get a handle on what's happening.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi, I have looked into the settings further and I have changed the wallpaper. At the moment everything looks ok.🤞 If it gets worse then I'll post a screenshot and contact Samsung for a replacement or refund.
0 Likes
s23ultraOct23
First Poster
Options
The last few days my screen keeps going fuzzyScreenshot_20231031_101402_WhatsApp.jpg
0 Likes