Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Pen, how many actually use it?

(Topic created on: 15-07-2023 03:50 PM)
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The s pen, how many actually use it? I know some pull it out once and to never use it again. I recently posted about Samsung's PENUP app. I know drawing is not for everyone, just like certain hobbies. We all have our favourites. Im posting just to see if I could get any one to give the s pen a go at drawing. Myself only recently just started, I was not the best at art while at school. It's certainly something that hasn't interested me, even though my mum has always been great at art. In the evening in my free time I've been giving PENUP a go, and in the little time I have been using the app, I really think I've improved. I'll share some of my work. Hopefully others may get the s pen out and share in this post too👍. Give it a go 😊.

These really did put a smile on my face. 
87 REPLIES 87
NoteUltraFan
Pathfinder
Options

finally just about recovered, and I had an S22U taking good care of me post op. I finally got to go back to work a week ago and I always look forward to my next workday

NoteUltraFan
Pathfinder
Options

Started  coloring in pen up again. of course it has to have my unique details drawn into it  penup_20240507_222537.jpg

NoteUltraFan
Pathfinder
Options

also drew this today on paper. i make my own notebook pages20240507_212113.jpg

NoteUltraFan
Pathfinder
Options

I just finished this page.  I look up videos on YouTube and social media to get ideas

NoteUltraFan
Pathfinder
Options

20240508_090842.jpg

Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
👍👏
NoteUltraFan
Pathfinder
Options

penup_20240509_090617.jpg