Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Random outgoing call to usa been charged

(Topic created on: 09-03-2024 12:29 AM)
starshine
Pathfinder
Options
So I had my o2 bill just in and there is an extra charge which is a outbound call to usa that I definitely didn't make.
I have tried o2 support this evening was on chat for over a hour and a half but no advisor was getting back to me on this matter just a bot saying agent will be with you shortly.
As you can imagine I'm fuming with that.
Anyway on checking the number online nothing seems to come up so I have no idea who it is.
18667 497538 this is the actual phone number.
I would appreciate it if anyone could help me out with what I should do next.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Only O2 can help with this.

The call must have been made via your SIM to be charged. Could someone else have used it (a child in the household for example) or could you have received a voicemail and pressed the number to return the call not realising it was a USA number?

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Only O2 can help with this.

The call must have been made via your SIM to be charged. Could someone else have used it (a child in the household for example) or could you have received a voicemail and pressed the number to return the call not realising it was a USA number?
starshine
Pathfinder
Options
No one has used my phone and I don't use my voice mail either having looked om google it seems this has also happened to others to and I'm still not able to contact o2 whi h is ludicrous
0 Likes