Did you mean: 

Promotions

(Topic created on: 13-06-2023 01:13 PM)
Members_Ovgzq2a
First Poster
Options

The webpage Promoties (Samsung Belgium) is offline:

Members_Ovgzq2a_0-1686658111112.png

So I can't claim my cashback & my free tablet?

Is anyone having the same problem?

Btw, the same problem seems to be the case with the page Productregistratie:

Members_Ovgzq2a_1-1686658358314.png

#GalaxyS23 #promotions #website

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_Ovgzq2a 

I'd suggest to post on your regions Samsung Community Board to be able to get more detailed information.

Your Samsung Support Team and lr Samsung Online Team maybe able to help further.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Osimoregulation
Journeyman
Options
Don't bother it is a scam. Samsung conduct these scams now and again. Well I can tell you that Samsung is full of scaming schemes. I will give you an example, I bought a Samsung S20 when it came out and there was a promotion of galaxy active watch which I did not get. I also bought Samsung galaxy 5 watch pro on the promise that I will get £100 google voucher. When I claimed they sent me a link which did not work. I raised a complaint with customer service they said the promotion has finished and as good will gesture they will offer me £30 voucher which I can only use on Samsung website. So I am not surprised that you have been robbed off. In future I would stay clear of Samsung. Hope people will head the warning
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm not sure what's been happening with your promotional items @Members_Ovgzq2a 

I've had Samsung Buds Pro and Samsung Buds Live as promotional items. 

This time round with my Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra ihave had a free JBL Bluetooth Speaker and have had my £200 cashback authorised.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Osimoregulation
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunately, I did not get galaxy active watch when I purchased my S20 and my link for £100 google voucher did not work and Samsung said the promotion has ended and they can give me £30 voucher to use on their website. That's clear a scam to me. Why not give me a voucher to use on other website. Sorry obviously Samsung are paying you mate to speak on their behalf@Bandofbrothers
0 Likes