Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Claim Declined

(Topic created on: 08-01-2024 02:46 PM)
Members_RGIUWfX
Student
Options

Hi All,

I bought Galaxy S23 FE from O2 on 28th Dec, and applied for the promotion cashback but it was rejected.

I called them and said because you have one claim rejected previously then we won't approve any future one.

I asked for escalation and I got response from the supervisor saying "After a thorough investigation, we can confirm that your claims will remain rejected based on your past claim history. As such we must advise that the decision is final and we are unable to assist further with this matter."

I asked to clarify what was wrong previously and what happened, but received no feedback.

I want to escalate this further, does anyone have an email address so I can raise complain against Promotional Support department?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Claims usually get rejected if information provided is not correct or not filled out incorrectly.
Also there can be a specific time you need to wait before claiming

It's a third party company that is running the promotions and the terms and conditions are normally very strict.

What happens if you try and claim again?
0 Likes
Members_RGIUWfX
Student
Options

I have checked all the rules and fulfilled all of them, regarding the purchase, the invoice and time to claim.

They said clearly "As such we must advise that the decision is final and we are unable to assist further with this matter."

This was the reason for rejection in the claiming website "Unfortunately, it appears you're not eligible to take part in this Samsung promotion.

After auditing your previous claims across our promotions, we have found instances where the details provided do not match with records held by the retailer. As such we are unable to accept your claim".

I tried to make another claim and it's still pending for 4 days, don't think anything will change.

Appreciate if anyone has anyway to contact Samsung so I can make complain about them.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_RGIUWfX 

I'm not guarantee that the Samsung Community Forum Team can help but it might be worth sending them a private message. 

Sam_UK      is the Samsung Community Team direct private message address. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

1994dean
First Poster
Options
I got the samsung 23 but cant seem to find yhe claim page to claim my ear free buds
0 Likes
SamPoorsung
Journeyman
Options

This is untrude

Despite all information beomg provided still declines 50% off watch with screen shot of repnsayong get it amd I'll wait for so csr can authorize there and now....will be process guaranteed etc don't worry blah blah denied

6 times reaching out and no love

The real illegal part is getting customers to biy first and them saying discount will be provided later...

It's an illegal process of selling

cbcompetitionbureau-bureaudelaconcurrencebc@ised-isde.gc.ca