GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Will be a nice upgrade from S20 👍
0 Likes
stvapuk
Pioneer
Options

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY. Finally, at last, about bl00dy time, Got an email saying it is on the way, delivery 21st, little red S23 Ultra has been despatched

Current phone : S22 Ultra 512gb / S10plus 1tb / iPhone 14 Pro Max 512gb
Returning Phone: S22 Ultra 512gd
Mickyd44
First Poster
Options
Well my phone arrived on Sunday 19th. Its actually not much bigger than the S20+. Feels heavier and more bulky as they have not rounded the edges. It's altogether a bulkier phone. The screen is lively, and everything works perfectly. Not tried the camaera properly yet though.

The case I got with the flip over cover and window is awful though. There's no lense in the window, so no protection for the screen. The flap front doesn't fit properly or stay shut. The hole in the cover isn't big enough for the camera lenses, with the idea being you can flip the cover back and still take pictures, but it covers the lenses slightly. It feel cheap, it's a smooth plastic, and doesn't feel like it'll last that long.

So for me, the phone is great, the case was a mistake.
0 Likes
Dimitar6
Student
Options
Have any one got any idea when Samsung will start dispatching everyone's devices on time. My one was due on 13th of February but was moved to 27th of February and still don't have the conformation email that the order is even prepared 😑.
0 Likes
redcard02
Journeyman
Options
Mine was scheduled for delivery this Saturday. They actually tried to deliver today?! Not sure why they tried as I was not going to be in hence me selecting the Saturday delivery. 🤦🏽‍♂️
0 Likes
redcard02
Journeyman
Options
I've done the exact same going from s20+ to ultra. The only gripe I had with the s20+ was it was very buggy until the software update arrived. Hopefully a different experience this time.
0 Likes
TAKEN
First Poster
Options
I have returned my Iphone 14 pro max for S23 ultra. Now I'm feeling like, I took the right decision 😊. I fell in love with s23 ultra ❤️
0 Likes
BSinghM
Apprentice
Options
Same one I went for to.. same spec aswel
0 Likes
Bi_coloure_Blue
First Poster
Options

Delivery of my Sky blue 256GB is the middle of this month.

Trading up from a Note 10+ 5G having had it for about five years.

Much looking forward to it.

0 Likes