Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order cancelled for no reason

(Topic created on: 25-02-2023 02:12 PM)
Moïse
Explorer
Options
Has anyone else had their order cancelled for no reason at the pre-order offer price, and now is asked to pay more to get the S23ultra? 
16 REPLIES 16
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've come across orders being cancelled because something about the order has flagged on Samsungs Systems that has prompted the cancellation @Moïse 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/estore/static/link_terms_and_conditions_of_sale/ 

2. Sometimes we reject orders, for example we may refuse to accept your order:

(a) where the Product is not available;
(b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
(c) if there has been a pricing or Product description error (see ‘Price and Payment’ below); or
(d) if you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out in ‘Your Status’ above.

When this happens, we will let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid. "

Can you explain why your being asked to pay more ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Moïse
Explorer
Options
There was nothing wrong with the order other than delayed delivery. I'm asked to pay the current price now and not the pre-order offer that was in effect when i placed my order. Surely, like any other company, samsung should honour the original price before they messed up my order.
0 Likes
globalcitizen
Explorer
Options
Exactly the same thing happened to me. Can't get ultra 23 1TB through the UK mobile networks, so ordered it on Samsung, it's not in stock.

First time using Samsung online website, not please with it at all.
Moïse
Explorer
Options
Also, no explanation or warning was offered for the cancellation, neither a satisfactory resolution to the problem.
Moïse
Explorer
Options
The worse is how nonchalant and unbotheted they are about customer's dissatisfaction. This is making me reconsider buying any future samsung products.
globalcitizen
Explorer
Options
Exactly. I have been loyal Samsung customers from the start, always upgraded through three without any problems. This experience has me think about my future with Samsung mobile.
Moïse
Explorer
Options
Same here and i also have other samsung products in my home which is feeling frustrating now to see.
ReeceQ
Navigator
Options
That is my worry tbh. My order confirmed and all gone thru. But if Samsung do choke and bottle it and cancel my order then I will take my business elsewhere and dust off my iCloud password and rejoin the Apple ecosystem.

These days it's not just a phone, I have buds and watch. So If they cancel my order then my hard earned money during these tough times will move elsewhere.

Moïse
Explorer
Options
Exactly how I'm thinking at the moment. Never used iPhone before but caught myself checking their phones earlier today.