Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer Service

(Topic created on: 09-04-2023 02:34 PM)
PDiddy1000
Student
Options
I placed an order for a new S23 ultra. Online, I booked a delivery for pre 10.45 am on the 8th April. 2 weeks away.
I get an email at 9am on the day to say its not being delivered ,more importantly with no notice having taken a day of work at a cost of over £400 in lost work as self employed. 
You can't email Samsung as they want you to use their online services which does not work either. 
I am now considering either cancelling my order and taken another day off to go to a shop to buy or moving to apple 🍎 🤔.neither are suitable but might actually get some level of customer service. 
The email does show a delivery date of the 22nd however my online account shows a delivery of the 28th. All poor poor service to a customer who has Samsung for over 10 year now and now planning on going somewhere else.
 Really poor 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I can understand your anger and frustration. That's happened to me on other deliveries. Where I've taken a days holiday for something not to turn up. So losing money, as in your case would make my blood boil! I vowed a long time ago, to always go and buy from a shop. So you can actually walk out with it. Plus you know exactly where to go if it turns out problematic, and needs to be returned.
As for thinking of going to Apple, please don't. Unless you've tried them before.
I bought an iPhone 13 and Watch 8 a few weeks ago. I'd never had one before so wanted to give them a fair chance. I'm putting it up on ebay tomorrow as I want shut of it. It's horrible. Lol
keith30
Maestro
Options
It's April now, not March. Don't know if you've made a mistake on the dates or you've already got it.
0 Likes
PDiddy1000
Student
Options
Thanks. I was think the wrong month as I had ordered it on the 27th March
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Samsung are not renowned for getting deliveries out on time nor are they renowned for caring.

You can call them but they will only tell you what you can see on the website. But they may give you vouchers (never take the first offer usually £20 or £30, demand at least £100)
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @PDiddy1000 

I've been pretty fortunate over the years with Samsung UK Online Shop order deliveries with only 1 being delayed a day or so.

However my preference is to buy from a Samsung Experience Store although I appreciate not everyone is local to one, or purchase from resellers such as Argos , John Lewis or PC World-Currys in the UK.

That said I appreciate Samsung only supply certain models and online exclusive colours from their own shop site.

Sadly delays with deliveries can and will happen which is typically due to supply and demand of the particular phone chosen or courier issues.

Highly frustrating I appreciate.

I work and usually have the delivery sent to my work address so I don't have to take time off. I appreciate your self employed so not really an option for you.

iPhones have their pros and cons however they are way too sandboxed for my liking i.e not as customisable as Samsung phone's and are not as open sourced with their iOS software as Android is.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "