Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Poor Customer Service/ Galaxy S23 Ultra order being delayed by 14 days. Incompetence and pure lies.. 😑

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 09:49 AM)
OmegaManX87
Explorer
Options

I ordered the S22 Ultra Green 1TB yesterday and when i was placing the order the Green 1TB was in stock and even had a date saying order to receive on the 10th. 

The only delivery date that i could select was the 10th o i chose that and was told all day yesterday that i would receive on the 10th but out of the blue i get an email from Samsung today saying my order has been delayed and will now be delivered on the 24th.

I wasn't informed of any delay yesterday by Samsung Customer service and was even told by one of them that my order was successfully processed and i will receive it on the 10th which was a lie.

Has anyone else had the same experience ?

62 REPLIES 62
Zhai Di
Journeyman
Options

For me it's the first delay. From 27/02/2023 being pushed to 31/03/2023.

0 Likes
Members_hAWlMx4
First Poster
Options

I've just been notified that my phone will now be delayed for yet again...

from February 16th to February 27th

Now from February 27th to March 31st... They've tried to pacify me by offering a Β£100 6 month time limited voucher - it's very disappointing. I'm just mulling over whether to cancel my order....

gazclay
First Poster
Options

I also had an email about Samsung dropping the price after I had ordered the phone,  took some screenshots of the lower price but, didn't initially cancel and re order it at the lower price because the delivery date was later. Now i wonder if they will still honour their own price match?

0 Likes
Prototype89
Explorer
Options

third delay

0 Likes
pablololo12
Apprentice
Options

I got an email finally admitting that they didn't have stock, even though in the first chats they were just telling me the phone was in the warehouse ready to be shipped lying to me. And because of asking, now in my orders I don't even have an estimation of the arrival, just ships from 17th February. I ordered it the 3rd February

0 Likes
Kyl13p4ndor4
First Poster
Options

I ordered on 1 feb after the launch. The email notification was 10 feb that the phone will arrive. But until 10 there was nothing..status change to 3 march. Email cs live chat they only apologize and gave voucher 5% disc. 

And now official announcement from Samsung how can it happen. 

0 Likes
SteveP-UK
Explorer
Options

My experience too, has been SO disappointing. I've been with Samsung for quite a few years (for my phones and other products) and this is not only unprofessional, it's a PR disaster for Samsung. Someone needs firing for this state of affairs!

OK, if Samsung were a startup with no track record of how their phones might sell, I could maybe understand it! But as the S23 is more evolution than revolution, they surely know how to plan for this sort of launch. Here in the UK, my 1Tb Red S23 Ultra was ordered immediately after the official event AND PAID FOR and has now been postponed TWICE. The excuse I keep hearing is 'supply chain issues'. I'd understand and believe it, if we were still 'in' COVID, but this is Feb 2023! So, maybe it's that I don't understand how the 'supply chain' works? If it were my business, I'd have some idea of how much stock I need in preparation for ordering/launch day! Essentially, what I'm being told is that they don't have any stock of my particular model. Why not??? Are we saying they advertised a variant that actually wasn't available even at launch? I just don't get it (literally!).

I spoke with Samsung CS this morning and ironically the phone line was so bad, I could hardly hear them ...then I was cut off! Totally NOT a great experience from a premium brand. Having thought long and hard about it, I've cancelled my order.

Perhaps I'm being naive, but I hope someone from Samsung gets to read all these complaints!

So, for me, on a positive note, it's only 11 months to wait until the s24 comes out!!! πŸ‘

(Thanks for reading, it's cheaper than hour with my Therapist! πŸ™„)

Steve

TomcatTC
Navigator
Options
Well now got a text, which has changed date to 10th March from 31st March
Speedy-T7
Apprentice
Options

Just thought i'd keep this alive, I ordered my S23 on the 3rd of Feb and now i have just had it bumped back to the 13th of March, Apparently it's got to do with stock allocation! Just been bribed with Β£20 voucher to keep calm! So past that now!!!!

0 Likes
Shivam2
First Poster
Options

I am from india and same has happened with me as well. Ordered s23 ultra on 2nd Feb itself but still not delivered. The customer support have no clue when it'll be delivered. pathetic experience.

0 Likes