Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Poor Customer Service/ Galaxy S23 Ultra order being delayed by 14 days. Incompetence and pure lies.. 😑

(Topic created on: 01-03-2023 04:55 PM)
OmegaManX87
Explorer
Options

I ordered the S22 Ultra Green 1TB yesterday and when i was placing the order the Green 1TB was in stock and even had a date saying order to receive on the 10th. 

The only delivery date that i could select was the 10th o i chose that and was told all day yesterday that i would receive on the 10th but out of the blue i get an email from Samsung today saying my order has been delayed and will now be delivered on the 24th.

I wasn't informed of any delay yesterday by Samsung Customer service and was even told by one of them that my order was successfully processed and i will receive it on the 10th which was a lie.

Has anyone else had the same experience ?

62 REPLIES 62
Members_CTmGE63
Journeyman
Options

I have been trying to get them to honour the promo price after they failed to apply it automatically. So far they have lied to me then when shown proof they chose to ignore me. Beyond that they cannot deliver the phone, DPD seem to have it but every day I have requested it they have had a mysterious problem delivering. The important thing for Samsung is getting the cash out of you, after that they couldn’t care less.

0 Likes
Members_JS18CwU
First Poster
Options

Same issue the online customer services guys have no clue what is going on as I ordered a week ago and could pick any day for delivery and every day I get a mail to say delayed due to circumstances outside of their control.  I can order a phone any day for the last week with next day delivery offered which is an obvious lie.  Each day customer services say the same thing, it will be tomorrow and then today they claim it will be today even though they admitted it hasn't been dispatched and the order has only just had stock assigned even though they claim there is stock every day when you look at ordering.  Eventually the person on the chat asked me to wait another 48hrs before asking for an update and I will have heard something by then which is really helpful!

I dont think they care to be honest the aim is to get as many orders so it looks a success for the S23 Ultra but then they know people will have to wait for delivery as they dont have them. 

0 Likes
Shehzad
First Poster
Options

Same here,  liars

0 Likes