Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Poor Customer Service/ Galaxy S23 Ultra order being delayed by 14 days. Incompetence and pure lies.. 😑

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 09:49 AM)
OmegaManX87
Explorer
Options

I ordered the S22 Ultra Green 1TB yesterday and when i was placing the order the Green 1TB was in stock and even had a date saying order to receive on the 10th. 

The only delivery date that i could select was the 10th o i chose that and was told all day yesterday that i would receive on the 10th but out of the blue i get an email from Samsung today saying my order has been delayed and will now be delivered on the 24th.

I wasn't informed of any delay yesterday by Samsung Customer service and was even told by one of them that my order was successfully processed and i will receive it on the 10th which was a lie.

Has anyone else had the same experience ?

62 REPLIES 62
Apocalypse75
Journeyman
Options
Yes. Exactly same happened to me. I ordered the S23 Ultra on Thursday 9th Feb paying Β£3.99 for next day delivery before 10:30 am. Then I got an email at 8am saying delivery will now be on 24th February. 

Absolutely NOT ACCEPTABLE...! 

I just got off phone from customer service and terrible communications with agent. Sounded like he was eating whilst talking and put the delay down to the courier DPD. 

I asked where was this phone coming from...? China...? Could I pick it up from a store...? He suggested I call DPD and ask them why is there a delay in delivery, and then to call Samsung back and let them know why. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I'm astonished at the level of incompetence. I suggested they get a different courier, but then any questions I asked I just was given the same old drivel. 

It seems as if Samsung just wanted to get customers money before the phone providers did. Vodafone and 3 have units available on the 14th. 

This needs to be looked into as it's not just unprofessional, it's fraud. I guarantee they knew the delivery situation before 8am today. There's no way that all deliveries are delayed 14 days because of the courier. More like Samsung haven't got the units. Sounds like same type of situation like the PlayStation 5 debarcle. 

Saying I'm fuming is an understatement 😀 

OmegaManX87
Explorer
Options

I know how you feel. I'm thinking of cancelling but I'm not sure yet. 

I'm giving it till Monday and see if there will be any updates.

After this experience with Samsung Customer service, i will not be ordering from here again.

Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
They're just blaming DPD for their own incompetence. That has nothing to do with DPD, it's Samsung themselves that have cocked all this up making promises they obviously can't keep.
Lots of unhappy customers this time around
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Same boat. Ordered day of launch still on stage 3 order confirmed .. No help from Samsung. Narrative they are trying to push is that I may face delay as I ordered an exclusive colour the graphite. A colour that showed as in stock ready to be shipped at point of order. I also know of people who ordered the graphite well after me and have had it delivered. They make decent tech but order system and customer service is a shambles . Shamsung
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options
Think I'm in the same boat here. Only ordered the exclusive colour on day one as it was instock. Previous years I've just had black everytime to avoid the (usually published) delays an exclusive colour comes with. Annoyed is an understatement
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options
On a side note it's a distribution centre in the UK handling the dispatching of phones. Samsung are unaware of the issue because they dont care to check.

Samsung support staff can only advise what their script tells them. It's not their fault.
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

Mines still due Monday and not had any emails to tell me otherwise. The phone will have to be shipped today to get it Monday. If it doesn't get shipped today im tempted to cancel my order and stick with what I have.

LeotheKing
Explorer
Options
Ordered on Wednesday, just received it half an hour ago. I'm currently configuring it ready for use.
OmegaManX87
Explorer
Options

I just rang Samsung and was told that the allocation team are working on my order now and they did not mention anything about DPD.   I don't believe what they say because if they were working on my order then the status would have changed.

0 Likes