Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating

(Topic created on: 09-10-2023 02:48 PM)
t1uky
Pioneer
Options
I travel from london to stoke alot 4 hours by car,
with kids so i use hotspot for their gadgets and google maps and i charge cable at the same time.

I have 6 samsung handsets, and i have experimented on all of them, every year its the same issues with all handsets. 

Samsung s23 ultra, samsung z fold, samsung s range s20, s10e, and some older models.

If you put on a mobile hotspot and use the phone for google maps at the same time, & charge in the car at the same time, after 10 mins or so... it begins to heat up to the point the phone is way to hot to hold, and then it will start switching off and will not turn back on. 

So i have to travel blindly and entertain kids whilst driving. Until phone turns on. 

Then i have to get off the moterway and stop car and reset all the phone as i cant use it while i drive. Its very inconvenient, i thought maybe they update it every year... but not happend. 

Yo samsung... your phones are slick... but u need a fan somewhere.... get it in there! 

Maybe i should design your next one!
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
t1uky
Pioneer
Options
Although i do not agree with you just wanted to say thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate your time.
t1uky
Pioneer
Options
Maybe going futher this could be a future goal for samsung and other phone manufacturers, but we could of said this about the camera on the phone....

When the camera was first introduced to mobile phones, everyone used that more than the phone itself.

Many people thought like yourself, and thought whats point of having a camra phone, you have proper cameras to take pictures....and the primary point of having a mobile is not for pictures its for contacting others in a mobile form.

Where as now...people dont buy the phone according to call quality they buy it for the specifications of camra and looks... picture quality.

So i understand your thought process, but unfortunately its a little outdated for my needs.

If i cant name a phone today... doesnt mean there will not be one tomorrow that can do what i need.

Thats why its always good to voval new ideas of how to overcome issues moving forwards.... fixing... not settling and moving backwards.
0 Likes
t1uky
Pioneer
Options
I dont see this in terms and conditions, do you work for samsung? And could you kindly send me the link to this information?
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Lol. I wish I worked for Samsung! I should have shares in Samsung though As I do have a lot of their products. Certainly not because I'm a "fan boy " but only because they work for me and do the job as described.
Anyways, it's always great to have discussions and hear other people's thoughts. Have a great day and take care when travelling 👍🏻
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
I have a question for you on this subject have you tried say another phone doing the same task and see if the same problem arises as a problem slover myself I would test other products to see if I get the same result there is a salutation to your problem buy a cooling fan there areDollaTek Phone cooling fan mobile phone semiconductor cooler, cooling fan for cool phone temperatures, smooth 4-6.5 inch mobile phones - Black https://amzn.eu/d/fJL8JKk

There are gaming phones that have better cooling salutations they have vaper Chambers to help with clearing the heat.

Maybe rather than complaining about the problem find the salutation to the problem you've seem to have wasted more time complaining about it.

There is an old saying those who say it can't be done should get out of the ones who are doing it
t1uky
Pioneer
Options
Ive highlighted an issue, not continuously complaining. Im replying to people like yourself out of respect.

To make products better we need to highlight the issues. Im.not looking for a way to solve the issue.. as i already have good common sense. This is an issue for samsung to keep in mind for when they make the next model.

If i wanted to spend money on alternatives or buy another phone i will, but to be honest it defects from the situation itself. Thats not making it better.. its finding an alternative. And im not interested in that.

Thank you for your commonsense response, im grateful you took your time to point the obvious. I would keep it in mind, but i dont see the point as it doesnt apply to me. But thanks anyways.
0 Likes
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
Thank you for your response you say your a problem solver and you have studied electronics so you should know that then the laws of physics can not be broken as it a law not a theory, the other problem you have an not thought about the size of your 6g router compared to your phone open your router up and see how much space there is in side it allow air to flow freely.

0 Likes