Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

One week & 2 days review s23 ultra

(Topic created on: 23-05-2023 01:25 PM)
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
This phone... 

Its just everything good I have only one downside and that's it. Like seriously how are samsung so good at making phones this good.

This phone hasn't slowed down once.
It hasn't overheated once. 
It hasn't had issues with my new 45w charger once.

Just everything, Heck, even the camera quality is extremely professional feeling.

This phone only had one downside and that's the star sky feature in raw but that could be cause i don't know how to fully use it yet.

This phone is absolutely awsome and the Spen has bad 0 issues yet surprisingly, considering this is my first time using s pen I expected issues but they made it easy to use.

The audio quality on the newer speaker is fairly noticeable I can now hear the songs from far away when cleaning up around the house.

The camera takes extremely good quality as advertised and they weren't joking when they said it is amazing quality it's the top notch for a phone like this.

The phone has little to 0 apps I had 45 apps open and the phone wasn't falling behind once.

The phone is extremely easy to use and if you still have difficulty there's an easy mode option in settings.

The selfie camera is fairly good with skin tones it's very realistic and proper.

The screen quality is awsome considering you can watch YouTube at 8k which is extremely impressive.

I love the adaptive power saving and adaptive 120 Hz. I hope they keep these two features on all phones especially making 120 hz adaptive to only trigger when scrolling is such a brilliant feature It saved alot of battery.

And that's all I can say really I can't think of anything else there's too much that's good. 

Samsung, keep up the good work.

Samsung Members
 AF-Support
 Assistance
  Tips
 And more.

Notice: this might be my last review for this phone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
"The screen quality is awsome considering you can watch YouTube at 8k which is extremely impressive."

You can play an 8k video on YouTube. You won't be viewing it in 8k though. Doesn't matter though. Sounds like you're enjoying the phone which is great. I watched a YouTube tutorial on the star sky feature. It takes quite a while (minimum 4 mins, maximum 10 mins) just to take 1 photo and therefore a tripod is an essential part in ensuring a high quality sharp picture. Use the S Pen to take the photo or have the timer set to a 5 second delay before taking a photo as touching the shutter button could cause a slight judder of the phone just as the camera starts taking the shot.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Good to hear your happy with what the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra brings for you @A-FAST-ASSISTsimple  👍 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Solution
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
"The screen quality is awsome considering you can watch YouTube at 8k which is extremely impressive."

You can play an 8k video on YouTube. You won't be viewing it in 8k though. Doesn't matter though. Sounds like you're enjoying the phone which is great. I watched a YouTube tutorial on the star sky feature. It takes quite a while (minimum 4 mins, maximum 10 mins) just to take 1 photo and therefore a tripod is an essential part in ensuring a high quality sharp picture. Use the S Pen to take the photo or have the timer set to a 5 second delay before taking a photo as touching the shutter button could cause a slight judder of the phone just as the camera starts taking the shot.
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks for this info it might help
0 Likes