Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 unavailable - UK, USA

(Topic created on: 03-11-2023 08:24 PM)
Preeth7
Journeyman
Options
I bought my S23 Ultra from the US and currently using it in the UK(Vodafone). Is anyone waiting for an update with a similar scenario as mine. I haven't got anything yet. The build is AWIF.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
keith30
Maestro
Options
Some got it from Vodafone today in UK but as yours is a US model I'm not sure if or when you'll receive it.
AndrewL
Options

@Preeth7: Due to software variances that exist in our phones from region to region, it may not be possible for you to complete updates over the air via Wi-Fi if you phone was intended for use in the US. In this instance, you may wish to try Smart Switch on a home computer to check for available updates. 

To begin with, please follow the link below, and click on 'How Do I Get Smart Switch On My PC or Mac' to download the relevant version

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

Once installed, open Smart Switch, connect your S23 Ultra using the USB cable that came packaged with the device, and look for an update prompt on the landing page, next to your device details.

0 Likes
Dman85
Pathfinder
Options
Why can't the old battery graph from one ui 5 stay. It was so much better
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yea Icl I preferred the graph from Ui 5. But oh well.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I had this gripe too, but on balance I think the information it shows now is far more useful. I do like the updated storage information page and the fact Samsung have made System data usage much more palatable (17GB vs the 90GB+ it showed previously).
Preeth7
Journeyman
Options
I tried the smart switch method, there was no update available there. What can be an alternate method? Can the people at store help if i go in?
0 Likes
Preeth7
Journeyman
Options
The latest update, I was able to update using the smart switch method.
0 Likes