Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Notifications Samsung S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 27-03-2023 06:18 PM)
Renars
Voyager
Options
Hi all. I'm not sure what I press but in my play store where is bell there is numbers of notifications and when I try to open notifications there is empty. I have Samsung s23 Ultra. Any advice please. Thanks.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
steve0
Voyager
Options

Fixed the problem, I have cleared the number by the bell icon in play store app.  I  await to see what happen when I get a notification or offer to see if  is listed in the Notification and Offers menu.

To fix the problem , go into settings/apps/google plays store/storage and  clear cache and clear data. 

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, just press on the actual bell icon & it will give you two options, notifications & offers.
Renars
Voyager
Options
Yes I did it and there is empty but still shows 6 on bell
steve0
Voyager
Options

I have the same problem. Have not found a solution.  There is a March play store update  version 35.0.15 about to be released, I'm hoping that clears it. 

See https://www.samnews24.com/2023/03/26/google-play-store-latest-update/#more-6765

I had thought of deleting the play store app   cache and data but decided against it  as I am not sure if that would cause more problems.

Solution
steve0
Voyager
Options

Fixed the problem, I have cleared the number by the bell icon in play store app.  I  await to see what happen when I get a notification or offer to see if  is listed in the Notification and Offers menu.

To fix the problem , go into settings/apps/google plays store/storage and  clear cache and clear data. 

todogs1
Pioneer
Options
Go to privacy settings on your phone
0 Likes
Renars
Voyager
Options
Yes u right, its disappeared 🤗 thank u