Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC PROPLEM S23 SERIES

(Topic created on: 01-01-2024 09:08 AM)
AhmedS23
Student
Options

I bought the Galaxy S23+ phone a week ago, and there is a problem that I did not know the cause of, which is that the NFC feature works sometimes and sometimes it does not work, and when I restart my phone, the NFC feature works well and the problem returns again, and so on, I spoke with Samsung customer service and they did not help me. 

3 REPLIES 3
Options
I've never had a problem with the NFC payments. I would suggest you make sure your softwear is upto date. That should sort the problem out
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have not had any issues with mine, except I used to not hold the phone sensor long enough.

Hold it above the sensor for a little longer and see if that helps
0 Likes
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I've been having issues with NFC but it may not be the phone per se.  Let me explain.

Several times I go to pay using my S23 Ultra and as long as the screen is on, the transaction should go through.

I've noticed in one particular store, I go to pay and my phone does nothing.  If, and this is the important piece of information, if I click on the specific bank app I'm using (though without actually opening the app), the transaction proceeds as expected.

I'm guessing this might have something to do with the recent update to Android 14 and One UI 6.0 ... and the bank app in question hasn't caught up.  See if actually having the specific bank app on top solves this issue.

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes