Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name

(Topic created on: 30-10-2023 08:58 PM)
jen71
Pioneer
Options
Hi I'm jen71 but underneath it says journeyman how can I change that I'm having a melt down today lol this app has only just started working helppp
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Journeyman is a badge from Samsung Members.

The more you comment / post / provide solutions etc, your badge will change. 🤞
Piper123
Maestro
Options
You will see for example that I have Helping Hand next to mine. I've gone through quite a few of the badges as have a number of users in here 👍
0 Likes
jen71
Pioneer
Options
Oh hallelujah I thought I had put on my profile that I was male thank you I'm laughing now
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hey! as piperdog said above, its a badge you can earn by commenting, posting, getting accepted solutions etc. you can see your earned badges under profile.
0 Likes
jen71
Pioneer
Options
It's changed now to another name I was very sad but only for a few minutes thanks
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Journeyman seems to have replaced Apprentice but otherwise think the automated  ranks are pretty much spot on in the list.  https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/ranking-system-in-samsung-members/td-p/3607487 

Superusers have been rebranded a few times since then and we are now known as Samsung Members Stars and this status  is awarded at the discretion of the Community team and more dependent on the quality of contributions.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes