Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More modern 5G logo

(Topic created on: 22-07-2023 04:35 PM)
iceplxys
Apprentice
Options
So I have an S23 Ultra from the uk and I was wondering if there was a way to change the 5G logo. If you have a UK samsung or EU samsung you'll see that the 5G logo is really small. If there is a way to change/ add an option to change the 5G/4G logo more bigger and modern like american carrier samsungs? Thanks.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately I don't believe there is a way in the phone's core customisation options @iceplxys 

You could look at options in the Goodlock Application and it's various plug-ins or launchers like Nova Prime however I'm not sure you will be able to via thise either.

You could make the suggestion via the feedback section in your Samsung Members App. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Nah, I don't think font options change it?

MB
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
The 5G logo can vary from different networks I used a EE and a Vodafone SIM and Vodafone's icon is a different iconScreenshot_20230722_192959_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20230722_192831_One UI Home.jpg
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
as ynneL said, the icons can change depending on your network operator, and I don't think there is a way to actually customise it, but hopefully we'll see something for it in one ui6.
0 Likes
ivanfila
Explorer
Options
you can completely disable it will Good Lock from galaxy store
0 Likes