Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messenger photo share fail

(Topic created on: 23-12-2023 10:50 PM)
Shash01
Pioneer
Options
I have the Samsung s23 plus and I've just tried to share a photo to messenger and it's coming up with allow permissions to camera roll, ive always shared thru messenger with mo problems?
My camera permissions are all set in messenger whilst using the app but the Message keeps popping up and won't allow? I can't find a tab for camera roll on settings ?

0 Likes
Go to solution
16 REPLIES 16
Rose4uKY
Pioneer
Options

I tried that!  I just uninstalled and reinstalled worked for me.

nosnivel
Apprentice
Options

It did! Thank you! I should have been more clear.

fyuckoff
First Poster
Options

this phone sucks  and this company isn't user-focused. korean exports suck.

0 Likes
HEATHEN1979
First Poster
Options
I have a galaxy s23 ultra and wen i wont info of a pic in my pictures i go to share and press Google, im not actually sharing with google but it helps to find info of wot im looking for, wot ever the pic is, s23 ultra does not seem to have this option like the s20fe
0 Likes
HEATHEN1979
First Poster
Options
Wot ever mine was doing, not allowin the share option with google, ie for info of a pic i had, has stopped doing it and is now doing wot i wanted it to do, i shared the pic with my old phone so i could do it on thar, wot ever that did sharing to another phone, maid it possible to have the share option to get info of my pic, i dont no wot i did but its fine now
0 Likes
Parvis
First Poster
Options

I just had this issue and I fixed it the following way on my S23 Ultra. In the app settings (Settings > Apps > "Messenger", there's a toggle switch "Remove permissions if app is unused". I turned this off and then I was able to share.

Hazel
First Poster
Options

Thank you  this worked for  me 

0 Likes