Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this fast charging?

(Topic created on: 06-06-2023 01:42 PM)
Kirstyl0u
Pathfinder
Options

Hey, would really appreciate it if someone could advise and check to see if their s23 plus did the same thing. 
I had to wipe my cache partition and I'm not sure if it was doing this before and this is normal or if its only doing it now. As you can see on the video when i plug my fast charger in it says at first "fast charging". But then changes to just "charging". I fee massive phone anxiety and I'm now wondering if this is normal is not. Could someone with a s23 plus please check theirs, i would be so grateful. Thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It's normal, it will say fast charging to begin with, then just charging. Another new thing they changed with android 13. It is still fast charging when it changes 😊
Kirstyl0u
Pathfinder
Options
Fiona26, honestly you're a star. Thank you for your help with everything. I managed to wipe cache partitions with my tv. I just needed to use a old usb a - c cable instead of c-c witha adaptor.
Hope you don't mind me asking another question, but this this normal... See picture... It says suoer fast charging. But i only have 25w cable and plug which is fast charging, not super fast. Should it not just day "fast charging", instead of "super fast charging"? Screenshot_20230606_135930_Device care.jpg
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Glad you managed to wipe the cache partition. I'm guessing it's normal too, I'm using the 25w charger and have exactly the same. It's still super fast charging even if you don't have the 45w to charge that little bit quicker.Screenshot_20230606_141116_Device care.jpg
Kirstyl0u
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you for all your help.