Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It will obviously come at some point.
But wether the Beta program opens in the UK is not known until either comes up in the Members App, or they don't release the Beta here.
Either way, just have to be patient and wait
0 Likes
malk20426
Pathfinder
Options
Not to UK just yet. 12 hours ago Samsung said it could be a few days or a few weeks. Ignore the link. If you bought your phone from Sky, vodaphone, or another supplier, you won't see the beta testing banner on here. It only shows for unlocked phones not purchased from network providers. It's total rubbish.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
That's not true. My S23 was from sky and I'll get access to beta. The only branded software is EE which has CSC EVR... my phone from sky is EUX... Vodafone also use EUX.
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options
I don't believe this is true, I've got an unlocked phone S23 ULTRA, network is Sky & in the past I've been able to get beta, unless they have changed it this year.
malk20426
Pathfinder
Options
It is true. All my phones have been from sky and I've never seen a beta banner on here. Ever. There's also lots of posts saying only unlocked phones from non providers sees the banner.
0 Likes
malk20426
Pathfinder
Options
Not me. And I bought from sky. I've never got beta on here. Maybe something to do with the software.
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Sky don't brand the phones. This is absolute rubbish that you are spreading.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
It's not true. I had S21U previously and was able to join the beta last year. Also from Sky. Screenshot_20230815_093145_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230815_093153_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Irrelevant to me anyway. I have the beta running on my phone already. 😊Screenshot_20230815_093252_Settings.jpg
0 Likes