Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas for S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-02-2023 11:50 PM)
T_C
Pioneer
Options
I know the S23 Ultra has just come out but I have some ideas for the S24 Ultra that I think would be cool, firstly 8k on the selfie camera, then make sure to use the latest snapdragon chip at the time, and add a factory fitted screen protector like the S21 Ultra came with in the UK, the similar design on the S23 Ultra to the S22 Ultra is cool, I think the design has been pretty much perfected now. It's good the speakers and camera shutter speed have been improved, next one they can be improved further maybe. I'm sure you will come up with other awesome things also.
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @T_C 

Some cool ideas there 👍 

Maybe also send them via your Samsung Members app. 🤔

Personally I'd like to see the fingerprint scanner be placed on the power button the same way it is on my Samsung Fold³ 👌

The option of a screen protector is a subjective topic as some like or don't like them.

Some prefer glass options.

So to try and lessen their carbon footprint Samsung, I believe , has decided not to fit them and leave the choice upto the owner.

I agree I think the current design of the phone has hit a sweet spot in that sector.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Gadgetman86
Pioneer
Options
Samsung need to put an ultra wide selfie camera on the next phone. The selfie camera currently is too focused. People can't always carry a selfie stick with them.

Please Samsung add this feature to your next phone.
Thank you
0 Likes
xKyuubix
First Poster
Options
I hope is same chips in UK and US as we've been scammed for to long
0 Likes