Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't redeem my S23 Ultra pre order gifts

(Topic created on: 21-02-2023 06:11 AM)
ALMAJED
First Poster
Options

So I purchased my 1T S23 Ultra from Samsung Korea website, I received the device and everything was ready to use, however, for some reason I can't redeem my gifts from Samsung Members App. All I get is a blank page, tried to insert a Korean SIM card but still no luck. I have also called customer service (at 1833-6010), but they don't speak English so they gave me another number (1588-3366) which I also called but no answer. Can someone please help me with redeeming the pre-order gifts? WhatsApp Image 2023-02-21 at 3.08.54 PM (1).jpeg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
You need to wait to redeem your points until 30days after purchase of your items as your points won't show up till then, you normally get notified when you can redeem them
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

You could possibly try the Korean Community, as we can only (usually) help with issues with devices purchased here in the UK.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

shahzaib_ali
First Poster
Options

I made a pre order of Galaxy S23FE and today when I claim my pre order gift ( buds 2) the browser refreshes and re opens the same page, so I did a re-try but now it's saying voucher duplicte / invalid

Please help me to fix this out!!

0 Likes